Information about the controller of personal data:
MEGAFRUIT OOD, is a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registration Agency with EIC: 831258330, e-mail:email@example.com, with phone: +35954800710.
Grounds and purposes for which we use your personal data
We process your personal data on the following grounds:
- The general conditions of use of the Website;
- Your express consent – the purpose is specified for each specific case;
- If required by law;
In the following paragraphs you will find detailed information about the processing of your personal data depending on the basis on which we process it.
To fulfill a contract
We process your personal data for the needs of using the Website in accordance with the rules of the general conditions
Purposes of processing (where applicable):
1. establishing your identity;
2. providing the functionalities of our website
On this basis, we only process personal data in connection with the user profile you have created.
We delete the data collected on this basis 2 years after termination of the contractual relationship, regardless of whether due to expiration of the contract, cancellation or other reason.
With your consent
We process your personal data on this basis only after your express, unequivocal and voluntary consent. We will not foresee any adverse consequences for you if you refuse to process personal data.
Consent is a separate basis for processing your personal data and the purpose of the processing is stated therein, and is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we prepare suitable offers for you for products/services, performing detailed analyzes of your basic personal data;
Data we process on this basis:
On this basis, we may process personal data for direct marketing purposes, including website usage data and social network profile data.
Provision of data to third parties
On this basis, we may provide your data to marketing agencies, Facebook, Google or the like.
Withdrawal of consent
Consents may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the fulfillment of contractual obligations. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for any or all of the ways described above, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes specified above. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal.
To withdraw the given consent, you only need to use our site or simply our contact details.
When we delete data collected on this basis
We delete data collected on this basis upon your request or 12 months after initial collection.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection of the company and its customers, we implement all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
The company has established rules to prevent abuse and security breaches, which supports the processes of protecting and ensuring the security of your data.
For the purpose of maximum security in the processing, transfer and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
Rights of Users
Each User of the site enjoys all the rights to protect personal data according to Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union.
The user can exercise his rights by sending a message to our email.
Each User has the right to:
- Information (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator);
- Access to your own personal data;
Correction (if data is inaccurate);
- Erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten);
- Restriction of processing by the administrator or processor of personal data;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his personal data;
- The data subject also has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which gives rise to legal consequences for the data subject or similarly significantly affects him;
- Right to judicial or administrative protection in the event that the data subject’s rights have been violated.
The user can request deletion if one of the following conditions is present:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The user withdraws his consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legal grounds for the processing;
- Personal data has been processed unlawfully;
- The personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller;
- Personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services to children and consent was given by the person with parental responsibility for the child.
- The user has the right to limit the processing of his personal data by the administrator when:
- Dispute the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, but the User does not wish the personal data to be deleted, but instead requests the limitation of its use;
- The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Object to the processing pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator prevail over the interests of the User.
Right of portability.
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer such data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom the personal data data is provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising the right to data portability, the data subject has the right to obtain a direct transfer of the personal data from one administrator to another, when this is technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the administrator against the processing of their personal data. The administrator of personal data is obliged to terminate the processing, unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. In case of objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Every User has the right to file a complaint against illegal processing of his personal data to the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data or to the competent court.